Friday, March 16, 2012

Here we go!!

I'm not exactly sure what the scope of my blog will be yet. Whatever crosses my mind and feel like writing about, I suppose.

A little bit about myself.. welp. I'm graduating from college in about 2 months! Better late than never, right? I work full-time for a large corporation and sit in my cubicle all day and go to class at night. I don't know what to do with all the free time I will have soon! How about blogging?

I love love love sports. I'm a HUGE Boston fan and I despise New York. Fuck the Yankees. Fuck the Giants. Fuck the Jets. And Fuck the Knicks. In addition to watching sports, I also enjoy playing sports and doing fun stuff that involves exercise and moving my body.

I'm trying to get better at baking as well. The other day I made chocolate peanut butter cup cupcakes and they were really good. Tonight I will attempt chocolate stout cupcakes with Irish cream buttercream frosting, being Irish Christmas eve and all, and it will be the first time baking without using a box mix! I'm really excited, I've been searching for the perfect recipe all day and taking different ideas and techniques from each one. I'll post the results and pictures tonight when they are done!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your first blog!
    And you are baking without a box?! Im impressed! Good luck. Post pictures & ship me one!

    ReplyDelete